Wonderful Peace

4 Response to Wonderful Peace

January 19, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Praise Report!! My friend came through surgery well. She is sitting up this morning and has no pain! GOD IS SO GOOD!! Praising Him today for wonderful peace! Love ya'll!

January 19, 2010 at 7:40 PM

Dear journey girls,
My family and I are so in need of some prayers. My husband was just told that he has 30 days to find another job or take a huge pay cut that will affect our family tremendously to the point of maybe having to sell our home. I am looking for that perfect peace and understanding that can only come form my father above. I know God is able to exceedingly more. Please pray for us.

January 19, 2010 at 8:56 PM

Praying for you all right now, Vivian...

January 20, 2010 at 11:55 AM

Sweet Vivian,
I am praying for you!! I began praying immediately when I first read your post. I had computer issues last night though and was unable to respond. Please know that I love you and GOD has a plan!! He is Jehovah Jireh, our Provider! Thank you LORD!! Also, please know,I understand your concern. Tom & I lost our savings and had to short sale our home in AZ. We lost everything we had in it. We have been there! I have grieved so much. I know its just material things, but I miss having a home. I can tell you that God has been faithful! We always seem to have what it takes to pay our bills and feed our bodies. :)He also worked it out for Andrew to still be able to attend APU. I am believing GOD for a new and better job for Rusty! He is going to come through & I believe you will be able to stay in your home. GOD is so good!! I love & miss you Vivian and I am praying!!

Post a Comment