Just Imagine 2010!

14 Response to Just Imagine 2010!

January 3, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Count me in for the challenge! Thank you for your leading and being an example of a woman that LOVES Jesus with all of her heart. I am so looking forward to being on this journey with you sister!!!

Love you!

January 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM

Elizabeth, you are so encouraging! Count me in, this seems like a great way to kick off the new year. I certainly need something positive right now! Thanks for sharing!

January 3, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Sounds great! Sign me up for the journey! I can't wait to see what God is going to do!

Kim
January 4, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Bring it on!!!;) I've been needing to go on a Journey for some time now! Can't wait. Love you!

January 4, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Thanks girls! I am so excited to see where God takes us! It is going to be an awesome adventure!! I love each one of you! Praying for you! :)

January 4, 2010 at 6:29 PM

I am always up for an adventure and I would love to go on this one with you. Count me in on the journey. The only thing I am packing is the full armour of God!! We all know how the devil like to work against those that love the Lord. So let's put our armour on and travel this road together. love ya.

January 6, 2010 at 2:32 PM

Thanks Vivian!! Love you! :)

January 7, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Girlfriend, I am here and excited to be on this journey with you and all the others.I just love all my new Girlfriends in God. I just figured out with lots of prayer :) how to get connected. I started reading the ESV on the first and am so excited about this year.

January 7, 2010 at 1:10 PM

SUZI!!!! I'm SO excited that you are coming along! You have journeyed with me these past couple of years and I am so blessed by your friendship, encouragement & support. I can't wait to see what all God has for us this year. I love you and I am praying for you daily!!

January 8, 2010 at 4:27 PM

I'm trying to join. I'm afraid to join hopefully I can keep up. Reading the blog from the last week has really hit some spots with me, I feel that I need to do this. Suz, I started the ESV the 1st too. Gotta pray about the fast.

January 8, 2010 at 10:07 PM

Maggie,
I'm SO glad you are doing this with us! You will do fine. I will be praying for you!!
Love & miss you!

January 14, 2010 at 8:38 AM

Good Morning, Journey girls. AGAPA love WOW it is amazing, Loving one another as Jesus loves us. What a privelage. I love knowing that each day I am in the word with 50+++ other journey girls growing in that AGAPA love. Yesterday I started Co-leading a new bible study called Moving On after the boxes are unpacked it is an international ministry to help women heal after they have moved. WOW talk about God's AGAPA love..!!!! There was a young lady who had just moved to AZ two weeks ago from Florida where she had only been 6 months after being in Arkansas her whole life. Elisabeth you know she all ready has a special place in my heart and you know where she sat. YES, right by me..Any way I would love it if all the journey girls would keep these girlfriends in God in prayer as they adjust to a new place, new friends and new church.Pray that they feel that amazing AGAPA love of God again. Be blessed today. Love to you all

January 15, 2010 at 9:30 AM

Suzi~
I have seen this study before and it looks AMAZING!! It is a ministry that is needed in every congregation. You will have to tell me all about it! Thank you so much for sharing this!! I am thankful for my sweet girlfriend in Jesus who made me feel loved when I had left everything that was familiar in KY. THANK YOU SUZI!! You are such a wonderful woman of God and you radiate His Agape Love!! I will be praying for your new friend and your new Bible Study.
Love YOU!! :)

February 13, 2010 at 8:26 PM

Hey Elizabeth,
I have heard so many wonderful things about your journey. I would love to be part of it, I know that I have come the last day of your 40days, but if you start a new one I would love to be part of it. I am so proud of you, God will truly bless you for all that you have been doing. Thank you, it has been very encouraging just reading what you have been doing in others.
Love you!
Your cousin, Tammy Stein

Post a Comment