Packing for the Journey. . .

8 Response to Packing for the Journey. . .

January 4, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Ok I am packed and ready to go! Praying for His joy along the journey!

January 4, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Me too! :)

January 4, 2010 at 6:45 PM

I have my journal and Bible and am ready to go. Can I just tell you how much it means to me to be on this journey with you!

I am praying for you too as you lead us on this journey. Let us set our hearts on pilgrimage!!!

January 4, 2010 at 6:56 PM

Thanks for the text today. It was like God asking me "what are you waiting for"? so I am ready to follow with God leading us all!! Just think he already lead us here. He is so awesome.

January 4, 2010 at 8:16 PM

Anxious to get started!! Been feeling very alone lately (missing some old girlfriends), so I am soooo ready to seek to know my Savior more with 40 girls along for the trip. Love you, Elisabeth, and am praying for you too!!

January 4, 2010 at 8:38 PM

WOW!! This is absolutely amazing, when yesterday at church,I professed aloud, that it was a new day and new year, and that my prayer was that of Paul, (Galatians 2: 19-20)"For through the law I did to the law so that I might live for God, I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the Body, I live by faith in the Son Of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." I am ready for this journey! I praise God for you Elisabeth and the rest of the Servantgirls! I also praise God for these ditches and mudholes, I have fell in and crossed. I love you Elisabeth and Servantgirls, mostly I love my "DADDY and "Jesus Christ"!

January 5, 2010 at 11:40 AM

Glad I work with a Co-Worker (vivian) who was so excited about your journey, I had to tag along!

January 5, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Thanks girls!! I am excited as well. We are going to have a blast in His Word together!! I am so happy that you are all along for the ride!! :)

Post a Comment