Power to Journey On!

6 Response to Power to Journey On!

January 13, 2010 at 8:48 PM

I love the end of Romans 8. "For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to seperate us from the love of GOD which is in Christ Jesus our Lord" What can wipe away my sin NOTHING but the Love of Jesus. Thanking him for that love today. Every time "man" lets us down, God will always be there to pick us up.

January 14, 2010 at 6:38 AM

Praise God! I was just singing on the way to work this morning - "There is victory in Jesus". I am amazed every day how God reveals His power in my life. And the very things I struggle with, He continues to give me VICTORY. I'm learning to wait for it and claim it every time instead of "hoping" for it. God is so faithful. He knows the desires of our hearts!

January 14, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Again, I am so amazed at how God so intricately weaves his plans together!! He can use an obedient woman in Illinois (Denver this week) to confirm and encourage a sister in Kentucky without either of us knowing why we have chosen the scripture He has laid on our hearts...

The bible study for high school girls that I mentioned the other day is beginning this Sunday from 4-6pm. Our church is reading a chapter a day of Ephesians as a daily devotion and on Monday after reading chapter 1, I began praying this scripture over these girls who have agreed to participate in the study. "I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe." Eph 1:16-19 NIV

So far we have 9 young ladies who have committed to the study and possibly 3 more that may attend. Please prayer for Jen and I as we lead this study and especially, pray for these girls... I recommend Eph 1:16-19 if you aren't sure what to pray for them!!! I'll tell them that women all over the country are praying for them!!!

January 14, 2010 at 8:31 PM

Vivian ~
I love that verse too! I am so very thankful for a God who always picks us up.
Love you!

January 14, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Ginger ~
I love it!! You have had me singing it too. :) Praise God, HE is faithful!!
Love you!

January 14, 2010 at 8:36 PM

Rhonda~
You can't imagine how I needed to read your post. With eyes filled with tears, I am thankful for confirmation from the Lord. I was feeling so discouraged. I am thankful that when I am weak, He is strong! God is so good.

I will continue to pray Ephesians 1:16-19 for your girls. I am praying for you and Jen as you both lead. God is going to do an awesome work! Believing God with you!!

Love you!

Post a Comment