Wait for the LORD!

5 Response to Wait for the LORD!

January 20, 2010 at 7:35 AM

GREAT post Elisabeth!!!

I relate very much to what you are sharing. Waiting is so hard especially when it seems as though I see the answer so clearly. I have to remember what you said, " He is always on time." While I am waiting, I know that I have to trust and believe.

I am praying for you and once again, thank you SO much for your encouragement!

I love you!

January 20, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Amen!!! I too have felt that way, but and we are all encouraged my HIS words and others like yourself. I am reminded of Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (NIV), But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. (NLT), and Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.(NAS). What an awesome PROMISE.

January 20, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Christy,
I love you too and appreciate your encouragement and support! I am waiting & believing with you sister! :)

January 20, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Phyllis,
I am so happy you have joined this journey!! :) Thank you for your encouragement! I love Isaiah 40:31 and yes this is an awesome promise! Believing God with you! I am praying for you & Love you!!

January 27, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Elisabeth, that's exactly what i needed to hear. we are so blessed with our miracle nateli-jo, but even now sometimes i question all we had to go thru with infertility and how that is something that never really leaves you. even now it's hard to have peace somedays. but i have been through enough to know that God is always in control of our lives. even when we are tested to the core of our beliefs there are some things we must just turn over to Him and say, I don't understand but I believe and I trust.

Post a Comment