A Divine Love

4 Response to A Divine Love

January 12, 2010 at 7:55 PM

My "GODSTOP" came today around the dinner table with my family. My 3 y/o Hayden has not been feeling well for the last couple of days and I guess today got the best of him he messed in his PJ's (not once but twice)glad he was home with his dad today..hehehe
So I asked him why he did that, was he to involved playing on the wii and not just make it upstairs. He told me he couldn't hear it through his mouth. Somethings make you go HMMMMM, I told him that he does not hear with his mouth he hears through his ears. He looks at me with the most serious face and says "I didn't have them turned up" HMMMMMMMM!!!! After much laughter I begin thinking about that. Do I have my ears turned up to hear God speak? Be Still and know that I AM GOD!!! I want to be still and hear the Lord loud and clear. I want to hear that soft whisper "well done my child, well done" Thank you Lord for my GodStop today reminding me to be still and listen to what you have to say. Thank you for my babies (Hailey and Hayden) reminding me you are still performing miracles today. May my ears always be turned up to hear your words.

January 12, 2010 at 10:31 PM

My 7 year old today while driving down the road says, "Mom you know that prayer we say when we want to go to heaven"? yes, I said to ask Jesus in our heart.(we have been talking about this since I can remember)"yes" she says, well I think I'm ready to do that. I like most moms wanted to cry. I am so thankful that God has given her such a tender and loving heart. Godstops don't get much better than that. Jesus you are AWESOME!

January 13, 2010 at 1:33 PM

Vivian ~
Isn't it amazing how God speaks to us through our children?! I love hearing you share about your babies. You are doing a great job impressing Jesus on them! I love you!

January 13, 2010 at 1:37 PM

Maggie~
PRAISE GOD!!!! This is so wonderful! Please tell Alejandra that I am so proud of her! The Lord has an awesome plan for her life! I am proud of you too, Maggie. You are doing a wonderful job raising the children that Jesus gave you. They are two blessed little girls and I know that you are blessed as well. Love you!

Post a Comment