Journey Girl's Prayer Closet

14 Response to Journey Girl's Prayer Closet

January 25, 2010 at 3:23 PM

My sweet Journey Girls,

I am so blessed to have each of you in my life and on this amazing journey of faith. My prayer request at this point of my journey is Jeremiah 42:3, "Pray that the LORD your God will tell us where we should go and what we should do."

My husband and I are currently in between ministries and seeking God's perfect will for our lives and ministry. Please keep us in your prayers. I also ask that you pray for our son who is a freshman at Azusa Pacific University. Pray for God's protection over his life.(Psalm 91) Pray for him to continue to seek the Lord and not worry.(Matthew 6:33-34)and pray for him to rest in the Lord.(Matthew 11:28)

Thank you so much for your prayers! I love each one of you!

January 25, 2010 at 6:47 PM

My prayer request comes from Jeremiah.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:10-12
As noted before along the journey my husband is nearing closer to his 30 day mark of possibly loosing his job or taking a huge pay decrease. Pray that doors will be opened. I know that God's plan is going to be BIG. In the last 9 years that he has been at this job we have not gotten to worship as a family for months at a time. It is very hard to be the "spiritual" one in the family, making sure the kids are always in church. I know my God has a job for him that would allow him to be able to that. Thank you for your prayers, my journey sisters.
Praying for you Elisabeth, because I know He has a plan for you all too.

January 25, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Please pray for two women in my life who desparately need delivered from strongholds. Pray that they would see God's hand and know His presence and the Hope that He offers. I'm believing in a miracle for both of them.

January 25, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Please pray that God will use me and equip me to do a mighty work for Him in children's ministry and that there will be revival for and in children's ministry in our country. I'm praying for you all.

January 26, 2010 at 10:04 AM

Please pray for my sister. As I said earlier she is addicted to drugs and this has been tearing my family apart. She called yesterday and has appt to be in a long term rehab center at 1 pm today. I am crying out to God to clear the path for her to get there and give her strength to turn her life around! Praising Him for the great things he is going to do!!

January 27, 2010 at 8:17 AM

Please pray for the family of Clyda Curtis. She passed away last night after suffering many years with cancer. My heart is hurting for Jim and Rob this morning. May God give them peace and understanding. Praise God for his loving arms.

January 27, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Praise God for answered prayer! I was praying yesterday for a sweet little boy who was tested for Cystic Fibrosis. PRAISE GOD his tests came back completely normal!! Thank you LORD! You are so good!

I continue to pray for each one of you and your requests!

February 8, 2010 at 11:04 AM

I am so broken today, a good friend committed suicide yesterday. He was a youth pastor and a husband and father of 5 ages 13-4. Pray for his family and the kids he had influenced. Oh God, I cry out to you!

February 8, 2010 at 8:43 PM

Maggie,
I am SO sorry for your hurt and brokeness today! I am praying for this precious family, these youth and this church family. I am also praying for you! I am so sorry for your loss!
I love you,
Elisabeth

February 9, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Please pray for ministerial direction and guidance for my husband. This seems so trivial compared to some of the other requests. But it is something that has weighed heavily on our hearts for several months now. I know that Satan would want nothing more than for us to feel defeated and alone. But, with the Lord's help, we refuse to let him win. Thank you for your prayers...

February 9, 2010 at 4:14 PM

Please continue to pray for guidance and direction for us as well. My husband's interim position will be up March 31st and we are seeking God for His next steps for our lives and ministry.

I sure do love each one of you and cherish your prayers. I continue to pray for each request.

February 11, 2010 at 5:07 PM

PRAISE GOD for an answered prayer! I was able to meet Beth Moore today & I also met a new friend named Laurie! God is SO good!! Thank you LORD!!

February 13, 2010 at 1:49 PM

PRAISING GOD for answered prayer in Andrew's life. He was praying concerning his calling and the LORD gave him 2 affirmations this week!! God is SO GOOD!! Thank you LORD!

March 9, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Asking for prayer for my sweet son today. He has an important interview and I ask that the Lord will put His Words in Andrew's mouth and give him peace. Pray for God to allow Andrew to use his gifts for God's glory. Thank you so much for your prayers!

Post a Comment