"Pala" Praise!

2 Response to "Pala" Praise!

January 17, 2010 at 10:40 PM

Joshua 3:5 "Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do amazing things among you." We began our "Believing God" bible study tonight and Beth Moore took us to this scripture many times. Praise God, we had 8 high school girls (9th to join next week) & 4 adult ladies and it went great. Since I had already watched the video session, I found myself many times, just watching the faces of these young women as they were taking it all in. Smiling faces, intent faces, a few yawns now and then, very intently writing in their workbooks, and franticly turning pages in their bibles to try and keep up with Beth Moore. It was AWESOME!!! Just to see them searching their bibles was amazing. She spoke alot about God's desire to "bless us in our calling". He definitely blessed me in mine tonight!!! This is such a huge, huge thing to ask a teenager to sit through an hour long video but they did great. Please pray for them as they begin their first week of homework sessions. I cant't wait to see what God does with all of us over these next 9 weeks!!!

January 18, 2010 at 10:50 PM

Rhonda,
I am SO excited for you and all these girls! I cannot wait to hear all the LORD does during this study!!I am continuing to pray for all of you.

I love what you said about God's desire to "bless us in our calling." I need to listen to that again!

I love & miss you!!

Post a Comment