A Walk Through the Vineyard

1 Response to A Walk Through the Vineyard

February 10, 2010 at 4:32 PM

Hi Elisabeth! I usually read from school where I'm not able to post...(Tori hears the tap tap tap of the keys and comes to get Mommy away from the evil computer...hee hee) I had sent this post home on the day you wrote this... :o) We have a snow day, so I'm trying to catch up at life. ;o)

Elisabeth! I just finished watching this movie today with my Spanish 2 students... I use it as a reward movie for them (and a reward for me b/c I love it so much!) I needed today's word more than you know... I've been down and struggling just as the vine... Tori has been sick and Mom and I are taking turns staying with her...I don't feel as though I can do enough at home and when I get back to the overwhelming tasks at school, I just feel like the vine that has fallen to the ground and has become useless... I'm so thankful I have you and these wonderful Journey girls and our "Believing God" study girls to be "tied" to daily... Love you so much!

Post a Comment