Great is Your Faithfulness!

4 Response to Great is Your Faithfulness!

January 16, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Amen! if there is one thing I've really learned to trust in the last few years is Gods faithfulness. I love His faithfulness. I recall finding out we would soon be parents of our first adopted girl and finding out my father was dying of cancer, joy and sorrow. My father received the gift of everlasting life before he died. I had grown weary and discouraged after years of praying for my fathers salvation. I had little faith that he would ever change. He was so prideful, but cancer has a way of humbling us. I had the honor of praying that prayer with my father and the tremendous healing which occurred in his last 6 months of his life. My oldest sister whom I had also lost faith in ever coming to Christ came to Christ in the last week of my fathers life. Even when I had little faith God was so faithful. Time and time again God amazes me with His faithfulness. He is my Rock.
Psalm 18:2
The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior;my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.He is my shield, the power that saves me,and my place of safety.
SDG
Mag

January 16, 2010 at 5:23 AM

One of my favorite promises in the bible is one you, Elisabeth shared with me. "I will give you treasures in the darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." (Isa 45:3). Not only does God know each of us by name, but when we are in dark places in our life - God has treasures for us that he brings out of secret places! He's always working on our behalf, even though we don't always see it. But sometimes, He'll pull out one of His treasures for us just so we'll know He is there. Great is His faithfulness! Elisabeth, I hope the Journey Girl blog will be one of those treasures for you!

January 17, 2010 at 11:14 PM

Maggie,
Thank you so much for sharing how God has been so faithful in your life! I praise Jesus for you! Love you!! :)

January 17, 2010 at 11:18 PM

Ginger,
Thank you so much for your encouragement & reminder of that verse! I love that scripture!!! And yes, this journey & the journey girls are a treasure indeed! You are a blessing to me! I am praying for you & love you so much!

Post a Comment