Headed Home. . .

7 Response to Headed Home. . .

January 16, 2010 at 6:58 PM

I arrived safely in St. Louis!! :) Love yall!

January 16, 2010 at 11:34 PM

So glad you made it back.....welcome "home"!

January 17, 2010 at 6:01 PM

So glad to see you today setting so serenely in Pastor's office with your bible open.

I gave up all sweets and chocolate when I started this journey.
Some days I have been on that mountain top and saw the Glory of the Lord !
Today I am trying to obey the holy spirit and keep the joy.
I feel the inner fighting with the spiritual. Oh -- How I wait for Heaven"our real home " where there will be no more tears.....

Welcome Home Elizabeth,Deb

ps I long also for the day when I live by the spirit and not do the things I wish not to do.

January 17, 2010 at 7:20 PM

Interesting that you posted that song and I just started a Beth Moore study that has been saying the same thing. She was talking about how we are on a pilgrimage and how they don't last forever. They exist to get us to the ultimate destination, heaven bound. I found it comforting to know that when we are on journeys that we don't always understand or enjoy at some point they will be over and a new one will begin. However long or short God is there to guide us along the way.

January 17, 2010 at 10:08 PM

Thank you Trisha!! I am praying for you! Love you! :)

January 17, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Deb,
Thank you so much! It was good to be there today. I gave up sweets and diet coke. I feel your pain sister! We will have to go out for dessert after Feb 13th! ;) I love & appreciate you! Continue to choose joy!

January 17, 2010 at 10:21 PM

Christy,
It was so good to talk to you today!! Thank you for your encouragement! I went back & read that lesson. Good stuff!!! I love you & I am praying for you. I'm continuing on the pilgrimage!! :)

Post a Comment