Stones of Remembrance

6 Response to Stones of Remembrance

Kim
January 21, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Tears are flowing after just reading your post...love you! Thank you for the reminders of God's faithfulness and please pray hard for me...I'm struggling greatly these days.

January 21, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Awesome, awesome,awesome word, getting better by the day!!! Go Jesus!!! Yes I remember when I prayed constantly that God would keep my child safe when I did not know where he was (many times)...and he did. Thank You Lord. I remember praying for my mom when she was sick and didn't really know how to pray, but God understood me. Thank You Lord. I have to say the Servant's Girl Journey has been awesome, I started late but oh my goodness the posting are just what Jesus ordered. Thanks for giving your time by serving and sharing Jesus. Oh so good!!!

January 22, 2010 at 12:38 PM

Elizabeth your comments has been truly inspirational & encouragement to me on this journey. Just when I'm feeling a little down, I read your post and what other journey girl's have posted and no that I am not alone, thank God for that & thank you elizabeth for being obedient to him!!

January 22, 2010 at 4:15 PM

Sweet Kim,
I am praying for you!!! Please know how much I love and appreciate you. Thank you so much for you love, encouragement and support! I am here for you!

January 22, 2010 at 4:17 PM

Phyllis,
Thank you for your encouragment! I am so glad you have joined the journey! God is SO good!! I love reading your praises. I am praying for you!
Love you!

January 22, 2010 at 4:20 PM

mzpeyton,
I too am SO thankful for the Journey Girls! You all encourage me so much! Thank you for your kind words and I appreciate you posting. I love Jesus and just want to continue to be used by Him! I am praying for you!
Love you!

Post a Comment