“Bring on the New Thing!”

7 Response to “Bring on the New Thing!”

January 2, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Happy New Year to you too and welcome to blog land!!!

I LOVE the verse you shared from Isaiah... I am going to cling to this verse for the year 2010.

Believing along with you for the GREAT things God has in store!!!

January 2, 2010 at 9:27 PM

Thanks Christy! Love you!! :)

January 3, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Your blog looks and sounds great! You did an awesome job! I am ready for a "New Thing"! I can't wait to see what is to come!

January 3, 2010 at 9:10 PM

Wow did I need the reminder from Isaiah 43 and Philippians 1! It has been a very rough '09... so ready for a new God centered year! Thank you so much for doing this Elisabeth... It is just what I needed! Love you so much!

January 4, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Thanks Christy!

Your Welcome Jen! It is what I need too!! We will have fun. Love you!! : )

January 4, 2010 at 8:33 PM

WOW!! This is absolutely amazing, when yesterday at church,I professed aloud, that it was a new day and new year, and that my prayer was that of Paul, (Galatians 2: 19-20)"For through the law I did to the law so that I might live for God, I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the Body, I live by faith in the Son Of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." I am ready for this journey! I praise God for you Elisabeth and the rest of the Servantgirls! I also praise God for these ditches and mudholes, I have fell in and crossed. I love you Elisabeth and Servantgirls, mostly I love my "DADDY and "Jesus Christ"!

January 5, 2010 at 2:06 PM

I love you too Beth & I am SO happy that we are on this journey together! Praying for you daily!! :)

Post a Comment